Something not Special for All of Us

Saturday 3 August 2019

HAIRY THINGS


    

  Hi, AGAIN!

     
       Firstly, I know my first post was not good enough and I can't promise that I am gonna be better in writing something. After that warning(!), I want to talk about my life. YES, it is not so special to talk so much but I think these comman things make our life interesting and beautiful in some ways. 

      I was born in really small town and I spent 19 years in there. I love being crowded and big cities but at same time I really love being in my hometown. YEAH, I am GEMINI :D Contrast things make me relax. My brain always say to me "Find a contrast thing,find a contrast think". So I do! 

    Actually, I don't know where should I start BUT I want to write so..o much! I love talking and I am talking everytime. So, I thought that it is easy for me to writing something. However, I see IT IS NOT EASY that I thought. 

  Anywayy, nowadays I can't find nothing to watch so that, I watch some "useless" videos on the internet but I found a "useful" video : Ways naturally lighten hair ! :D Nowadays, I am trying a way which is contains daisy. YEEEY! 

  My second post is over!! I will share my ideas about naturally lightening hair - I guess in 5 days -. So, see you again!!! If you read my post, you can share your ideas.






OOHYO - Dandelion

2 comments: