Something not Special for All of Us

Thursday 19 September 2019

Long Time No See!




               

       HI!!!!


      First of all, I'm SORRY! :(  Nowadays, I was really busy and I couldn't share any post in here. I want to write something but I didn't have time for it. 

     Anywayyy, I tried to lighten my hair with daisy water andd it worked YEEEY!!! It was not a perfect change for my hair but I guess some parts of my hair little bit blonde now ehehe >.< Actually, I coloured my hair with Loreal Paris Colorista wash out and it turned green. It was not my first time to dye my hair - I guess it was my 10 times- but in everytime I feel excited.* P.S. I tried Missha 7 Days Hair Treatment Red Orange and Cherry Red.


    I want to talk about something today. I came to city that I study and I live in a really small room in here. At the same time, I have some problems about my school. I have just 8 lessons in a week and it is annoying. I feel like, I am here but I don't need to be in here. 

   Anyway, I will start to learn French and Italian as soon as possible because in my school, there are some volunteers and they'll try to teach that languages. Maybe I will try something else in this 4 months because I have loo..ots of free time and I want to spend my time learning something new. If I can buy some painting stuffs, I'll start to illustrate something ~ 

  So, I have rea..ally perfect plans about my free time in this 4 months. Anddd I want to write something in here! ~






Twin Peaks - Good Lovin'


No comments:

Post a Comment